8.25.2007

Two weeks into Medical School

I am starting my third week of medical school Monday and it has been a bit of a whirlwind! I got my first white coat, my first stethascope (and laughed because I didn't know what to do with it), had my first "pretend patient", have worked 4 afternoons on my cadaver, and am adjusting to the massive amount of material. This is a picture of all my books which I am sure that I will not have time to read entirely. All in all though I am having a blast. Sometimes it seems like a lot of book work but every day I get to do something or learn something that makes me think "wow! this is why i wanted to come to medical school". I haven't cooked in about a week and a half and so I am grateful for my sister, brother in law and husband who make sure it is on the table. I feel blessed to get to be here.

No comments: