8.25.2007

Our First Week in Oklahoma

Jordan's Classroom


White Coat Ceremony
My "Mod"

Our first week back in Oklahoma was a busy one. Jordan worked really hard to get his classroom all together. I think he adds more each day. It looks amazing! Their theme is the Oklahoma State Centennial Celebration. He was very grateful for all the people that gave him stuff because when we first got there his room was pretty bare! His kids came to school last week and he loves them all. He comes home with stories every day. He is starting to work at the after school program next week too.
I had medical school orientation for three days that week also. I met all my classmates and more importantly my small group members - my "mod", short for module. The week of orientation ended with our white coat ceremony. Mostly for the parents, it was a fun night and kind of surreal. (Sorry those pics aren't very good.)

2 comments:

Julie said...

YEAH!!! you found time to update the blog! Love the pics of the room, the books even stressed me out for you, and all of it made me miss you both more than I already do! all my love...

Unknown said...

White coats!! What fun!
Jordan's boards look great! I hope he's still having fun!