7.22.2007

England and Scotland


Jordan at Stonehenge
The Harris family on the London Eye

We spent 11 days in England and Scotland with Jordan's mother's high school class trip. It was our first time to visit there and we had a blast! Jordan was so excited to get to see Stonehenge. He also stood illegally on Hadrian's Wall. (We all know how much he likes to follow the rules) I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see Prince William - maybe next time. ;) But, I did get to visit lots of castles and feel like a princess for the day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous!!! What a fun, memorable trip. I'm glad you guys had that experience.

Becky said...

I love your pictures!! I hate it that we couldn't have been at your going away party! Travis and I will have to come visit you guys so we feel some closure! We already miss you guys but wish the BEST for you! What an adventure!